Do you ever find it difficult to get into a meditative state?
Or to stay in-state long enough?
If you've ever struggled to get into a meditative state quickly enough or got pulled out before you wanted to, let me tell you a story...
"Did you just force me to meditate?" He said.
I had to smile (feeling only slight guilty)...
My friend had asked for a demo of our meditation "music"
"I'll try it just for a minute" he had said (that was 12 minutes earlier)
Now, he looked completely Zen.
You could see the tension melt out of his shoulders...
and he had a sense of peace I'd not seen since we first met.
Is that how your meditation sessions go?
Or is it more like:
"I'm going to meditate now... just need to stop thinking and focus on my breath."
"Shoot I forgot to call the sitter for Saturday."
"Wait... my breath."
"Did I reply to his email?"
"No! Stop! Focus on my breath!"
If you're like me sometimes it takes up to 10 minutes just to settle my brain so I can start.
I don't have that kind of time, do you?
Or maybe you have no issues getting into a meditative state.
It's that moment, twenty minutes in when your leg starts going numb, your back starts to hurt, and you think "maybe this is enough".
Even though you wanted to meditate so much longer.
Wouldn't it be nice to have a tool to get through that hump?
You downloaded our meditation track to improve your meditation practice, and that's exactly what it'll do.
But now we're offering everything you could need to get into a meditative state faster, stay in state longer, focus like Elon musk, and enjoy life like Richard Branson.
All at the push of "play".
Wouldn't that be nice?
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️"I had this on repeat for an hour during a cross country flight and loved it. And I'm really picky!" - Walter Roth, founder of Inward Inc and Mindfulness Daily.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️"Did you just force me to meditate? This is really good." Ari S.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️"My husband has been having a lot of pain from post-cancer issues and it's been hard for him to fall asleep. I convinced him to try [one of the Zenstant tracks], and he fell asleep while listening!! So thankful he can sleep through the pain and that this was the way to make it happen." - Elizabeth G.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️"I started to notice feelings of weightlessness that were really cool. I can honestly see this preventing my panic attacks if I listen to it when I feel one coming on. Very cool stuff!" - Valerie C.
You'll get hundreds of minutes of our most potent content built specifically to help your meditative practice and to help you:
- Get into a meditative state faster
- Stay in state longer
- Get deeply relaxed in 5 minutes or less with a classic rock-styled QuickZen - for when you need calm in a hurry.
- Forget a stressful day and maximize your time with your partner, family, or friends.
- Reduce irritability caused by stress or anxiety.
- Have your own personal island of relaxation, ready when you need it.
- Lift your spirits when the weather is frightful.
- Clear your mind and boost creativity.
What you'll get when you invest in yourself:
- A 24-minute piece so relaxing, we almost fell asleep
- Four hours of deeply relaxing audio in an 'ambient' style delivered as eight, 30-minute variations to keep things fresh.
- A five-minute 'QuickZen' in a classic rock style
- A bunch more pieces we've added since we originally wrote this list
- Every new piece we release for The Stillness Collection from now until forever... roughly two new 20 minute tracks every month
Just click "I want this" and Gumroad will handle your information with their bank-level security.
And if you happen to be the 1 out of 5 people who don't feel the effects then get your full money back with our 29,950-day full money-back guarantee (that's exactly 82 years).
Or you can keep the frustration of those times that you wanted to meditate, but something (time, neck pain) just got in the way.
Click "I want this" now and start getting help immediately.
Over 10 hours of neuroscience backed content to help you improve your meditation practice, get into state faster and state in state longer.